Clark Tanks is the country’s premier brand of polymer rainwater tanks and farm products. Manufacturing since 1997, Clark Tanks are designed and built to last in tough Australian conditions.
Clark Tanks have been in the industry longer than most and are a recognised and trusted Australian brand in the country.
As an Australian owned and operated company, Clark Tanks is committed to providing quality products designed to meet the needs of rural and residential Australia.
Clark Tanks offers delivery services to Queensland, Victoria, New South Wales and the ACT from manufacturing facilities located in:
- Dalby, Queensland
- Bathurst, New South Wales
- Moama/Echuca, Victoria
Further detail regarding what areas we deliver to can be found here.
Why should you choose Clark Tanks?
When you invest in a product to do an important job, you want to know your investment is a good one. Buying a rainwater tank can be hard given the wide range of water tanks and brands on in the Australian market. Our friendly tank advisors are happy to assist you with advice and recommendations.
Here are some reasons you should consider Clark Tanks for your rainwater tank needs:
- Your tank will be made from food-grade and UV-stabilised polyethylene for safe and fresh-tasting water (your tank won’t corrode or be tainted by fibres as can happen with other materials)
- Your tank will have maximum ribs for added strength and style (many ribs are stronger and more stylish than smooth profile tanks)
- Your tank will be constructed in one piece (no lid for the roof = maximum protection from mosquitos, algae and vermin, no poles for added support = no punctures).
- Thicker walls at the base and no side seams will maximise your tank’s structural integrity and prevent warping.
- You’ll have a a wide range of styles and colours to choose from.
- Peace of mind knowing Clark Tanks have built a trusted reputation for reliability amongst farmers and are backed by a long warranty.
- Your tank will be delivered by Clark Tanks to any accessible site (free delivery to most areas). Outlets can be drilled in by the company driver exactly where you want it.
Have a custom moulding project?
Clark Tanks Engineering has the technology to custom mould almost any polyethylene product that may be required. If you have a particular manufacturing requirement for your specific business or project, then we invite you to talk with us.
Give us a call today on 1800 252 758. Our friendly advisors would be happy to discuss your needs.