When it comes to choosing a rainwater tank, you want one designed and built to exacting standards for enduring quality and style. You want a tank with proven performance, one that Australians have counted on for years. In other words, you don’t just want a rainwater tank, you want a Clark Tank.
Rainwater Tank Styles
- Round Tanks - round tanks with ribs for strength and stylish looks.
- Slimline Tanks - visually appealing slimline tanks for narrow spaces.
- Underground Tanks - shallow excavation underground water tanks.
- Small Water Tanks - 1,000 to 9,500 litre poly rainwater tanks.
- Large Water Tanks - 10,000 to 46,817 litre poly rainwater tanks.
Clark Tanks Features
- One piece construction
- Greater strength – smooth ribbed profile
- No vertical side seams
- Manufactured from pure, food grade polyethylene plastic
- Mosquito-proof design
- Meets strict Australian Standards for food & water storage
- NATA capacity tested
- Thicker walls at base for extra strength
- Australian owned and operated
- Above and below ground solutions available