When you choose a rainwater tank select one designed and built to Australian standards for optimum safety and strength.
Clark's poly water tanks are made of Australian food-grade polyethylene plastic - so you won't have fibres ruining the refreshing taste of your drinking water like other tanks.
Choose a Clark Tank and you'll be receiving a rainwater tank that Australian farmers depend upon.
Rainwater Tank Styles
- Round Rainwater Tanks - round ribbed poly tanks for strength and stylish good looks
- Slimline Rainwater Tanks - slim poly water tanks with great visual appeal
- Underground Rainwater Tanks - shallow excavation underground rainwater tanks
Rainwater Tank Sizes
- Small Water Tanks - 1,000 to 9,500 litre rainwater tanks
- Large Water Tanks - 10,000 to 46,817 litre rainwater tanks
Tank Pumps & Accessories
Clark Tanks can supply you with a range of rainwater tank pumps and rainwater tank accessories to meet all needs including fire fighting, above ground and submersible household pumps and mains diversion systems, filters and brass gate valves.
Water Tank Features
- One piece construction
- Greater strength – smooth ribbed profile
- No vertical side seams
- Manufactured from pure, food grade polyethylene plastic
- Mosquito-proof design
- Meets strict Australian Standards for food & water storage
- NATA capacity tested
- Thicker walls at base for extra strength
- Australian owned and operated
- Above and below ground solutions available